Rob Da Bank to fill Peel slot "for forseeable future

Robert Ayres robert.ayres@...
Tue Nov 9 12:54:36 CET 2004

I would like to see Hermeat (probably wrong spelling, Peel Show programme
assistant) and Liz (producer) kept on because I have the impression that
they understood quite well John Peel's selection tastes and policy - sure he
is irreplaceable but John certainly played quite a few tunes selected by
Hermeat. I remember a few years ago when John's son (Tom?) was an occasional
'guest' on the show and John seemed to be encouraging him to become his
sidekick but Tom was too shy to say very much, but perhaps that's my faulty
memory!

Robert

>    From: "Mark" <newswire@...>
> Subject: Re: Rob Da Bank to fill Peel slot "for forseeable future"
>
> I suppose it's a good choice. Rob has done a good job
<snip>