The Prats

Stuart McHugh stuart@...
Fri Nov 5 15:09:57 CET 2004

>I used to be the proud owner of a fine mini-album featuring The
>Prats, The Blank Students and a band called Graph who did an
>absolutely fantastic song called 'Drowning' ... Think I took it to a
>party somewhere in 1988 and that was the last i saw of it!
>If anyone has a spare copy they don't want, please let me know!

earcom 1 - released by Fast Product of Edinburgh. One of Graph
actually joined the Human league,along with Jo Callis from the
Rezillos,  at the same time that Marsh and Ware left. the secret
track on earcom 1 is a version of 'Good Sculptures.' Earcom 2 had to
Joy Division tracks on it while #2 had DAF.
I'm full of useless info today, but sadly can't tell you where to
find another copy!

Stuart