The Prats

vollmann1969 vollmann1969@...
Thu Nov 4 21:30:03 CET 2004

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, simon smith <moomin@c...> wrote:

> Anyone remember The Prats?
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/essex/3979501.stm
>
> Peel was crazy about them for a short time, comparing them to
Captain
> Beefheart. I believe they were about 14 at the time. He went off
them
> after they became too professional, or something like that.
>
> --
> simon smith

I used to be the proud owner of a fine mini-album featuring The
Prats, The Blank Students and a band called Graph who did an
absolutely fantastic song called 'Drowning' ... Think I took it to a
party somewhere in 1988 and that was the last i saw of it!
If anyone has a spare copy they don't want, please let me know!