Echoes Of Mr. Peel?

cynicaldj cynicaldj@...
Wed Nov 3 00:32:34 CET 2004

Dear All,

In case you were thinking of throwing your radio's out of the nearest
window after the sad passing away of Peel, how many of you actually
tuned in tonight from 2300 hours to hear Rob Da Bank?

To be fair, he comes across very much as a bloke who "has come along
to play some records", no excitement, no trying to be John Peel.

But what is very good, and much more important, is that according to
Mr. Da Bank, ALL the Music in this weeks Programmes were pre-chosen
by Mr. Peel, and boy even though it's sad that John isn't here to
play them, it's very reassuring to know - and actually quite obvious
when you listen to them.

So, well done Mr. Da Bank, not an easy job and so far in my opinion,
so far so good.

Not Mr. Peel, I know, but then who else could be?