[peel] Peel News

Mark newswire@...
Tue Nov 2 23:18:10 CET 2004

Well it maybe I'm too close to John's age but I had already heard far too
much of that playlist. I would expect to know only one or two - three tracks
at the most - in a two hour Peel Show.

There are quite a few people who play widely like Sean Rowley is very good
on Radio London. In someways his show is similar to the playlist I've just
read. It's just a bit too familiar if you're on a certain age.

See http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/insideldn/radio/seanrowley_playlist_sat
shtml

-------Original Message-------

From: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: 11/02/04 16:55:10
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] Peel News

is it blasphemous (or something less extreme or religious) to say that
Henry Rollins would make a wonderful host? he has a radio show in Los
Angeles that i love to listen to. He has extremely broad tastes and is
like a schoolkid when talking about the first time he heard whatever
band/musician...

here's a link to his playlists (newer ones have comments):
http://indie1031.fm/harmonycurrent.html

he's on monday nights 7-9pm PST and you can stream it via
http://indie1031.fm/listenlive.html

it's an incredible radio station...