Altitude and that idiot columnist

djhc2@... djhc2@...
Mon Nov 1 16:37:06 CET 2004

Thanks for passing that on Tom - deeply upsetting but it contributes to
our making some sense of things. I wished they might have spared
details of Sheila's distress though. It's painful, and painful to think
of her having to share that with the world.

As for that other clown, columnists like him (and his poisonous ex-
wife) depend on their cheapskate reputations as (what they would like
to think of as) iconoclasts. I don't think he deserves the response he
desires from us. Just go into Waterstones and quietly tear the last
page out of every one of his abysmal novels you find there.