[peel] Benny Profane and Cud

Davie Ramsay blairbear@...
Thu Jan 15 16:53:42 CET 2004

I’ve got a couple of 12” singles Devil Laughing and Parasite both on
Ediesta, I see Devil Laughing is on their discography but not Parasite,
anyone shed any light.Am I sitting on a goldmine :-)))))
Cheers
Davie

-----Original Message-----
From: robbyell [mailto:rob.lockwood@...]
Sent: 15 January 2004 10:08
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Benny Profane and Cud

Hi all - long shot, but you're the guys who can...

Has anyone got a copy of the double CD album by Benny Profane
(Trapdoor Swing / Dumb Luck Charm) or Cud's When In Rome to flog /
copy for me?  Neither surfaces very often, and I'm particularly
miffed by having seen the Benny Profane album for £6 in a shop in
Liverpool and being a skint student.

Got something like 15 tapes filled up with the best of Peel from the
late 80's / early 90's including sessions by the Wedding Present,
Benny Profane, Cinerama, Dan, Buy off the Bar and more recently Rock
of Travolta, Clinic, Ladytron, Hyper Kinako etc etc. to trade if you
want.

I know you can do it...!

Rob

   _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*	To visit your group on the web, go to:
HYPERLINK
"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/peel/"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/peel/

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
HYPERLINK
"mailto:peel-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe"peel-unsubs
cribe@yahoogroups.com

*	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the HYPERLINK
-- This email has been verified as Virus free Virus Protection and more
available at http://www.plus.net

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---