Benny Profane and Cud

robbyell rob.lockwood@...
Thu Jan 15 11:08:29 CET 2004

Hi all - long shot, but you're the guys who can...

Has anyone got a copy of the double CD album by Benny Profane
(Trapdoor Swing / Dumb Luck Charm) or Cud's When In Rome to flog /
copy for me?  Neither surfaces very often, and I'm particularly
miffed by having seen the Benny Profane album for £6 in a shop in
Liverpool and being a skint student.

Got something like 15 tapes filled up with the best of Peel from the
late 80's / early 90's including sessions by the Wedding Present,
Benny Profane, Cinerama, Dan, Buy off the Bar and more recently Rock
of Travolta, Clinic, Ladytron, Hyper Kinako etc etc. to trade if you
want.

I know you can do it...!

Rob