Dull-ish Festive Fifty - it's still a throwback!

derive_a_linternet derive_a_linternet@...
Fri Jan 9 09:12:47 CET 2004

Having only witnessed The Mighty Fall in the three decades, I was
floored by them recently and the new LP is genius - Peels devotion
to those artists who continue to construct art according to their
own tastes rather than those constructed for us by the media, is the
main reason why he is still as important to me as he was when I
discoverd him as a 12 yr old in 1980.

Mike

PS aren't other things also important in this music lark than the
types of instruments played???  Like art, integrity, humour etc

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, markbursa@a... wrote:

> > me through the years 1978 to '88, and yet now I spurn the
alcohol-dulled
> > drench of their music and its sodden wife-beating progenitor,
Mark E
> > Smith?<<
>
> Suggest you go and see them at your earliest convenience. MES
looked pretty
> un-dulled and his new wife Elena (on the keyboards, of course)
looked