[peel] Peel shows as audio files

david cavassa dcavassa@...
Mon Jan 5 13:57:01 CET 2004

Hi,
I have been away for xmas from Wed 17 December and would be interested in any Peel shows broadcast meanwhile (any WWGP show you may have caught will be welcomed to...).
I seem to be doing the same as Leo as I eventually extract from the whole show all live act and mixes which I archive. So if you're looking for something, just ask.
Happy New Year to you all
David (dcavassa@...)

--

--------- Original Message ---------
DATE: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 23:07:00
From: Leo Gilbert <sete.colinas@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com

For future reference, I generally record each Peel show throughout the
year as an audio file direct onto my computer, then keep it for a few
days until I've had a chance to listen to it. If there are any shows
you are desperate to have in the future as audio files, let me know
within a few days of its being broadcast and I might have it.

Leo

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: