Peel on cd and internet radio this (and every) monday

Marcelle van Hoof mar.celle@...
Mon Dec 27 13:43:22 CET 2004

Dear all,

concerning Peel on record/cd: Narnack Records have just released a
compilation cd which includes the Fall Peel session track Blindness,
recorded off the radio, you hear John's voice over the first seconds of the
song (''I did it again'')......

You can hear this plus tracks from the interview promo cd which accompanied
his Fabric Live mix cd on my internet radioprogramme Another Nice Mess,
later this monday at 18 hours GMT and 19 hours Central European Time on
www.dfm.nu    I will be playing Peel excerpts (from my cassette, reel to
reel and md collection) every week, as I have been doing for the last couple
of weeks. Over the next few weeks I hope to broadcast his final programme
for the VPRO in 1986 amongst others.

And if you're wondering who I am, read the article about Peel's funreal in
the current issue of Word which includes at the end a part about........ me
(I didn't know that myself!:

www.wordmagazine.co.uk/johnpeel.pdf

(in the printed edition the last sentences have diappeared.....)

Also in the curent edition of the Dutch/Belgian magazine Gonzo Circus a very
personal article about Peel, including a photograph of his grave in Great
Finborough, made by fellow Peelian Phil Edwards from this site (Hello Phil!)

love, Marcelle