Streambox - was Keep It Peel

Chris Lane chris.lane@...
Mon Dec 20 11:18:37 CET 2004

I keep getting "Connecting error 10054, Connection reset by Peer" messages
when I try so I guess that could be our firewall - although I can listen
live to the BBC streaming content so I'm not sure what the difference mihgt
be - any ideas anyone?

P.S. I have just this morning received a record I've been trying to get my
hands on since I heard it as no.50 in the 1995 F50 - You Can't by Safe
Deposit - thanks to a seller on Netsoundsmusic.com

  _____

From: Garry Latham [mailto:garry_latham@...]
Sent: 18 December 2004 13:19
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] Keep It Peel

Thanks Martin for the link, and iaparkin for SteamBox it worked a treat.
Now Martin how did you acquire the links?

Martin Wheatley <martinw@...> wrote:

At 11:52 17/12/2004 +0000, you wrote:

>Could some kind soul who is cleverer than I post the file names from
>last night's shows (the equivalent of the old
>rtsp://rmv8.bbc.net.uk/radio1/peel_tue.ra)? I thought the whole thing
>was terrific.

rtsp://rmv8.bbc.net.uk/radio1/r1peelpt1.ra

rtsp://rmv8.bbc.net.uk/radio1/r1peelpt2.ra

rtsp://rmv8.bbc.net.uk/radio1/r1peelpt3.ra

  _____

 <http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=28672/*http://www.yahoo.co.uk/popularity> Win a
castle for NYE with your mates and Yahoo! Messenger

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129r35sdk/M=273541.5630596.6691732.2248467/D=gr
plch/S=1705022409:HM/EXP=1103462405/A=2061551/R=0/SIG=11sr5b9n1/*http://laun
ch.yahoo.com/artist/videos.asp?artistID=1001301>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=273541.5630596.6691732.2248467/D=grplch/S=
:HM/A=2061551/rand=474222327>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

This email originated externally and has been scanned by MessageLabs