[peel] Keep It Peel

Jan Buxton janb@...
Fri Dec 17 18:55:19 CET 2004

On Friday, December 17, 2004 5:28 PM [GMT+1=CET],
Andrew Morrison <morriso@...> wrote:
> For those unable to cram into the smaller Studio 4, three video
> screens relayed the sound and pictures of the performers set up in
> there.  In the larger studio we had acoustic, minimalistic
> performances from PJ Harvey (still singing - and looking - as great
> as she ever did),

I though she was good as well listening at home. Clearly not everyone
did though, this is from someone from the Hefner list (who got to go
because he was the only person with the wit to email Darren),

<quote>
The other funny thing I remember came at the end of PJ Harvey's set.
Darren
lent over to me and said "What did you think of her then?", to which I
replied "Really good. I've never seen her before." His response?

"I think it's all complete bollocks!"
</quote>

> Damon Albarn, Graham Coxon

In the same room? Any interaction? I thought Coxon was very good BTW.

--
Jan