[peel] Re: Am I Expecting Too Much?!

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Fri Dec 17 14:38:57 CET 2004

 >What I found particularly gauling (if that's the right spelling) was
 >in their Tributes to John, Nemone said how John used to leave her
 >with a bottle of red - or half a one - after his Programme for when
 >she came into the Studio. How long does it take to say "...Thanks to
 >all the team, Presenters, Engineers, Technical Staff, Hermeet,
 >Louise, and the Ravenscroft Family, for putting the effort
 >into "Keeping It Peel", to make it such a special night...on today's
 >Programme we have Eminem, Coldplay...".

Be realistic  The tribute would have been recorded days ago and she probably
never met the rest of the Peel team
As someone who starts work regularly at 5AM and presumably gets up an
hour or two earlier she's unlikely to stay up all night    Probably she
slept all through it!   It would have been something that happened the
previous
day to her and nobody would have still been there to tell her about it

martinw