Am I Expecting Too Much?!

cynicaldj cynicaldj@...
Fri Dec 17 12:54:17 CET 2004

Do you know something about her I don't then Jan? Not hard.

What I found particularly gauling (if that's the right spelling) was
in their Tributes to John, Nemone said how John used to leave her
with a bottle of red - or half a one - after his Programme for when
she came into the Studio. How long does it take to say "...Thanks to
all the team, Presenters, Engineers, Technical Staff, Hermeet,
Louise, and the Ravenscroft Family, for putting the effort
into "Keeping It Peel", to make it such a special night...on today's
Programme we have Eminem, Coldplay...".

Oh well.