[peel] Peel tribute

Alan Ford alan@...
Thu Dec 16 20:33:04 CET 2004

I'm recording until 1am, but my FM reception is pretty poor here.
Get back to me if you don't get a better offer.
Cheers
Alan
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Phyll@...
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 5:20 PM
  Subject: Re: [peel] Peel tribute

  I'm assuming that someone on list will be recording the tribute show tonight.  Could i beg a copy from someone, perhaps swap some old shows or whatever.

  I've got a copy of John's Records that Santa Claus forgot shows from 1991-2ish if anyone is looking for christmas gifts.

  Whatever you Wanadoo

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor