[peel] Peel tribute

Phyll@... Phyll@...
Thu Dec 16 18:20:10 CET 2004

I'm assuming that someone on list will be recording the tribute show tonight.  Could i beg a copy from someone, perhaps swap some old shows or whatever.
I've got a copy of John's Records that Santa Claus forgot shows from 1991-2ish if anyone is looking for christmas gifts.

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/