So you guys know everything, some more

Tom Roche troche@...
Tue Nov 25 03:53:27 CET 2003

Tom The Clueless Yank here... sounds like a good name for a children's program by the way...

So what can anyone tell me about the theme song to THE OFFICE which has just finished it's 2nd season run here? Is the song specifically recorded for the show or is it some old chestnut?

A co-worker was trying to tell me it was Rod Stewart - not to worry I pushed him out the window into traffic - but to me it sounds exactly like Roger Chapman and/or Family. But in credits it is listed as being by some bloke I've not heard of (and whom I cant remember at this moment.)

I guess my question is is it an old Family track...?

tom / atlanta