Sisters of Mercy

tapingguy we1@...
Wed Jun 25 15:18:07 CEST 2003

hi erik,

I'm not that bothered about mp3 versions of stuff
they don't sound too good outside the environment
of a computer, I'm really after good quality versions
from tapes which were made at the time of the
original broadcasts (or subsequent rebroadcasts).

mp3 is good for sampling material and finding out
what you like or using it in walkman type of
application but the artifacts it creates ontop of
the original sound can be pretty bad when you play it
through a stereo system.

thanks

Wayne

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Erik Peek" <peek@r...> wrote: