F50

candyskinn@... candyskinn@...
Fri Jan 3 12:36:21 CET 2003

Ah, another year, another F50 that no one much seems to like. Also another
year where I have been working over Christmas and missed the whole shebang.
So my (almost) annual plea: if there's anyone who'd like to sell/trade tapes
of this year's chart, perhaps they could contact me off list - and then I can
grumble along with the rest of you. I have bits and bobs of the various
charts going back to the early eighties, acquired from various sources.

Also, another year where none of my choices got in, I see...

Best wishes all