Focus

Leo Gilbert sete.colinas@...
Mon Feb 24 19:50:48 CET 2003

Just to regain a little focus to this Peel newsgroup, I'm surprised
that the emails haven't been flying about Crimea, who seem to be a
great band. Peel clearly loves them, and I think he might be correct:
they really do have something special. I'm going to see them this
Friday, so I'll post a quick review.

Leo

On Sunday, Feb 23, 2003, at 21:26 Europe/London, Rob Brewer wrote:

> At 14:14 23/02/03 -0500, Tom Roche wrote:
>

> >I am reading the current Private Eye and once again they have
> referred to
> >Queen Elizabeth as "Brenda." What's the origin of that?
>
> I don't know, but it goes back over twenty years. At one time they
> had a full set of pseudonyms for the Royals - Charles and Diana were
> "Brian and Cheryl", if I recall correctly...
>

> Rob

<image.tiff>