[peel] Re: Re: Re: holidays

robfleay@... robfleay@...
Wed Feb 20 11:32:37 CET 2002

Any relation to Trevor Barker?

How about Jimmy Possession - he does the alternative show on SBN and whenever I've listened in via the web, he plays a good Peel-esque mixture. Plus he's reasonably northern-sounding...the thing I can't bear about Mixing It and The Late Junction on Radio 3 is the posh home-counties presentation style.