holidays (was: Re: Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: holidays)

Stuart McHugh stuart@...
Tue Feb 19 11:07:16 CET 2002

>  > they're trying some changes that will perhaps gain those
>shows a new audience
aye, trying them out on US !

>  (but probably not from the peel listeners).

which is why we're all spotting ulterior motives and conspiracy
theories. Maybe we're missing the obvious point that Radio One take
no notice of their listeners' wishes. I really hope that's all it is,
but it still won't make March/April pleasant radio listening.
Seriously, any part of the independent & alternative  music industry
which isn't within XFM's transmission area might as well shut up shop
for the 4 week's Peel's away.