[peel] outrageous grovel

Ed Blackmore me@...
Thu Jan 11 22:53:15 CET 2001

> Is there anyone out there with the entire festive 50 on any form of media
> that they would be willing to copy and send to me ?

Hi Ian,

I'd be happy to help (no cost!). I record most the shows onto my
computer, then encode to mp3. This means I get 6.5 shows per CD.
Sessions tracks are edited out of the show. I can easily make you a
CD next week and send it out.

I include a copy of my show list, if you want to pick something out
to fill the rest of the CD, I don't mind sending two, but without cases.
The shows have a code: (SE = start and end of show, _E missed
start, 1E missed 1 full song).

All the Best,
Ed
Ed Blackmore, 3rd Year Computation UMIST