world service

Pinwheel Herman thecorduroykid@...
Thu Jan 11 11:53:05 CET 2001

thanks tom,

do you know if y ou can pick it up in britain?  i know will can get it through
his telly cos he's got digital and all that, but if there's any other way of
doing it i'd love to hear it.  and is andy kershaw still in there?  for those of
you that aren't aware, andy has a new show starting on radio 3 on sunday nights
as of april.  personally can't wait, his sacking was an absolute disgrace.  good
to see him back.

i'm rambling...
paulxxx

np: cuban boys - eastwood