Festive Fifty 2000

leigh.maude@... leigh.maude@...
Wed Jan 3 17:41:23 CET 2001

cc:
bcc:
Contact:   Tel: 2723  -  None Available, 1st Floor South, Queens Walk

Festive Fifty 2000

Did anyone record the '00 FF on MiniDisc this year. I've got all of it just
annoyingly missed a couple of intros while switching discs.
If anyone wants to trade for bits they missed etc drop me a mail.

Leigh

leigh.maude@...

[Information] -- PostMaster:
This transmission is intended solely for the addressee(s) and may be
confidential. If you are not the named addressee, or if the message has been
addressed to you in error, you must not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute or
use this transmission.

Delivery of this message to any person other than the named addressee is not
intended in any way to waive confidentiality.  If you have received this
transmission in error please contact the sender or delete the message.

Thank you.