[peel] various folk

Daniel Butt danbutt@...
Mon Feb 12 00:09:10 CET 2001

First off we have Dianogah. Their 7" single "Hannibal" is out now on Southern records, and they're touring the UK this week. All the info you need is at http://www.southern.net/southern/shop/

"Shilito" are in fact Shellito, and you can find all you need at http://www.shellito.com/

And http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/djs/peel_tracklistings_240101.shtml tells me that the Wardrobe song is called "That Makes Us Mermaids" on the improbably named, "Don, When Are You Coming To Belgium" record label. But that's all I can tell you!

Dan Butt
www.tremond.co.uk

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lynn Greig
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2001 8:46 PM
  Subject: [peel] various folk

  i'm having some trouble finding out stuff about some bands that have been played in the last couple of weeks or so (not helped by the fact that i'm not 100% convinced i even wrote their names down right......)

  they are (i _think_) the wardrobe, dianogo, and shilito

  anybody know anything about any of them?

  lynn

  weelynn@...