Festive 50

Stuart McHugh stuart@...
Fri Dec 7 14:01:58 CET 2001

>I always wondered what nos 51-100 would be and wish he would
>publish them even if they weren't played -- it always strikes me that
>the really interesting stuff is at the bottom end of the 50

Older listeners (cough) may have sent off their sae's for a
[photocopied sheet listing the F50 in previous years and often the
numbers 51-60 were included at the bottom - I *think* these show up
on some of the web versions of the charts. I'm not sure how
enlightening these were though my favourites always seemed to be in
that unbroadcast area! Though I think on more than one occasion
something that Peelie would have liked to see in the 50 - Misty or
something - showed up just outside the 'proper' chart.

Stuart