Festive 50

djhc2@... djhc2@...
Fri Dec 7 12:00:14 CET 2001

I'm very pleased to see so many interesting votes for the FF! I have
never had a track I voted for apper in any F50 so far, though I live in
hope... I doubt any of the following will register this year either.

1. John B - Move your body
2. Frank Black & the Catholics - Bullet
3. Woodbine - Nesquik

Your F50 choices don't get equal votes, they're weighted -- so your
number 1 gets 3 points, no 2 gets 2 and no 3, 1. The points are added
up. I always wondered what nos 51-100 would be and wish he would
publish them even if they weren't played -- it always strikes me that
the really interesting stuff is at the bottom end of the 50 (not that
the top aren't good, but it's a bit easy to guess how much Fall,
Hefner, & the records Peel has raved about this year, will appear).