[peel] The Cowcube

CR Lawson rlawson@...
Wed Aug 29 12:33:26 CEST 2001

Tom
well i for one would be delighted to hear about how John selects records, the chaos of Peel Acres and what his home studio looks like.
John invited me to his house many years ago but i had no time to take him up on his offer. even though my wife and i managed to sit in the BBC studio in Portland Place while he was doing his show, i can't imagine that it would compare to his own home ?
does he still drive the old beat up Mercedes ?
if you think people are not interested pls reply off list.
thanks
Rob
p.s the cowcube CD is excellent although in truth i preferred a few of the versions he played when he was "in session" to those on the CD.