totally wire

Jason Robarthes jason_robarthes@...
Fri Aug 24 21:37:06 CEST 2001

Can anyone post that Wire article lauding Mr Peel's Sonar disco set as
somehow charting the rise of mankind? Sounds interesting. Tried hanging
about in several newsagents this afternoon in an attempt to find the
thing and read it without buying the magazine, with no success
whatsoever. Was spotted furtively scanning the magazine racks (while
shading my eyes from the top shelf, obviously) but all the attention I
drew to myself made me sweat a bit in the sweltering haze of mid
afternoon and look even more furtive and nervous. Eventually I was
driven from the shop by a band of giggling girls. I feel so ashamed.

Anyway, thanks

Jason Robarthes