Angels 1-5

David Patterson reverb@...
Fri Apr 20 09:24:27 CEST 2001

The listing in Ken Garner's book "In Session Tonight" (which
everyone on this list owns, right?) says this:

band or artist: Angels 1-5
first broadcast date: 8 July 1981
programme: John Peel
titles: Cut And Dried, Accident In Studio 4, Living For The Future,
  Workface
line-up: Cressida Bowyer (vocals), Jimmy Cauty (guitar, vocals),
  John Cook (bass, vocals), Martin Cottis (drums, vocals)
recording date: 1 July 1981
studio: Langham 1
producer: Chris Lycett
engineer: Nick Gomm
anything else: 'That was the last session I went along to,' says
  Peel; 'I think because the woman singer had been in another band
  we'd liked before. Now what were they called? ...er...er...' This
  was also, coincidentally, the last Peel session recorded in
  Langham 1.