Recent Hefner + Clinic Peel Sessions

stuff1424@... stuff1424@...
Sun Sep 3 23:45:02 CEST 2000

Hi all,

Am I right in thinking lots of people on this list tape loads of Peel
sessions like myself? I'm looking for the following parts of sessions that I
recently missed. Please, if anyone taped these sessions let me know!
I'm looking for the first song from Clinics recent session ( the song was
'The Bridge').
Also i'm after the first 3 songs from the recent Hefner live session at Maida
Vale. I taped the rest of their set but missed these first 3 songs.
I thought the AndYouWillKnowUsByTheTrailOfTheDead and Melt Banana live
sessions were amazing. The Rothko one coming up should also be rather special.

Richard.