The time has come....

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Fri Oct 27 18:46:51 CEST 2000

Tom Roche wrote

 >It's taken awhile but I give up. I don't get Gorky's Zycotic Mynci
 >and never have, try as I may.

 >Richly detailed, carefully rehearsed, top quality monotony.

Couldn't agree more and also about Hefner.

Peel's critical abilities seem to vanish
when it comes to them.   That self-indulgent hippy-dippy
singer-songwriter session from the other week would have
been booted straight out of the window if it hadn't been by
a member of Hefner

We have another session of m-o-r pretty pop songs next week
from Gene. How long until the first Robbie Williams session?

martinw