[peel] I don't get Gorky's Zycotic Mynci

Dougal McKinnon d.mckinnon@...
Thu Oct 26 10:06:12 CEST 2000

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000 22:54:36 -0000 festive50@... wrote:

> I agree but also, & this may get me thrown off the List.
> I don't get Hefner. Well they're OK but I can't quite see what all
> the fuss is about.  Maybe I have a blind/deaf spot for them,  all
> their tracks seem uniquely bland ie. I hear a track but I can't say
> that's Hefner, whereas I could hear a Sarah Records(are they still
> going?) and say - "That's a Sarah Records track".

Sarah Records finished a few years back, but have metamorphosised into
Shinkansen Records.  They can be found at:

Shinkansen Recordings
PO Box 14274, London, SE11 6ZG, England
Tel: (020) 7582 2877  Fax: (020) 7582 3342
e-mail: shink@...
web-site: http://www.shink.dircon.co.uk

dougal mckinnon
(d.mckinnon@...)