audience demographics

Stuart McHugh Stuart@...
Sat Oct 21 11:46:42 CEST 2000

dunno if any of you listen during the daytime, but there's a new Peel show
trailerwhich I've heard at various points during the day. Standard Radio
One thing - chat from the shows interspersed with music.
This is probably the first time this has ever happened! I'm hoping it isn't
a plan to axe the show so they can say "well, you can't accuse us of not
promoting it!"
Seriously, it's got to be a good thing - though I'm not sure ifa tape of
Peelie enthusing over the Trail of Dead is necessarily going to make more
people tune in...