[peel] Digest Number 220

mit.whitehouse timw@...
Fri May 19 19:31:06 CEST 2000

> I meant to post earlier that Peel closed Tuesday night's BBCWS show with
"see you back next week" but then the World Service contiunity announcer
said after that Peel was "taking a break from World Service for awhile"
which I guess implies he's not cancelled. And this break co-incides with his
QE2 trip I suppose. Lammo to fill in, but no timetable was given.

When is this program? What does he do? Play banging choons? Or talk about
how to keep those pesky kids in line.
I do hope it is tha latter as hearing Lamacqs views on that could be quite
interesting.