[peel] Everything sucks!

Hannah Mae hannah@...
Sun Jun 11 00:06:12 CEST 2000

> In the Atlanta region with about 45 stations to pull in, it is pretty
> much a total wasteland, even with that amount of supposed "choice."

What about WREK?  They're 10,000 watts, you should be able to get em
in....  I've barely heard them meself (their net broadcasting is *always*
broken) but from their charts, they look fantastic, and one of the best
DJs ever to grace the station I work at (KZSU, SF bay area) was ex-REK.
Are they not as great as I think, or do they just not float your boat?

Hannah