Fw: Andy Kershaw

Stuart McHugh Stuart@...
Fri Jun 2 09:34:52 CEST 2000

>   From: "Robf" <robfleay@...>
>Subject: Re: Fw: Andy Kershaw

>[This message is not in displayable format]

Ah, knew we could rely to Rob to not only insult Andy Parfitt but to
somehow even offend the email system so much that this happened...

>As one BBC colleague told me, "he's the embarrassing uncle
>disco-dancing at a wedding reception".
Spooky, I think that's how he was described on this list, and no-one here
even knows him!

Peel DID play something from Senegal as the last record, I wonder if he
read an email from someone here. His replacement (temp), some bloke I'd
never heard of, was obviously employed to play 'chill-out'-style stuff, he
played it safe, fairly Peel/Kershaw-friendly in that he started with
Calexico and the Bush Chemists, but really, don't we have Giles Peterson
for that already? (One's surely enough!)