[peel] peel in america

Fred Francis bn3@...
Mon Jul 24 03:42:13 CEST 2000

That would be from the Peel Out in the States shows that he did a few
years back. Each of the disks contains two half hour shows, I believe.
They were put on CDs and sent out to American radio stations (community
and college stations, mostly) for weekly broadcast

Unfortunately for us in the States, the series was short lived. The
sponsor pulled its backing after the first twenty-something shows, so
that's all the Peel we got to hear over our own airwaves. But if you can
find the disks, they're worth getting. Peel gives a nice cross section
of the kind of music that fills out his regular shows, in this case a
sampling of mid-90s fare if that's your bag.

-phred