[peel] Re: Remote Viewer Peel session

Ed Blackmore edblackmore@...
Thu Jul 6 00:12:53 CEST 2000

> tapes into Mp3s and keep them on CD -- one CD will hold six shows. I've
> got a pile from 1998-2000, and a few from earlier. Something makes me
> think I'll be grateful one day to have a decent collection of old Peel
> shows to go back through. Any takers?

I've been taping shows on and off for the last year, but now i've
connected my hifi to my computer I record them as mp3s, I have all
of June, and I'd be interested in earlier shows.

Does anyone have the "Half Man Half Biscuit" session broadcast around
November last year? It was the first time I'd ever heard them, and
all I can remember about it is was how amazed I was.

Ed

Ed Blackmore, 2nd Year Computation UMIST