next week / kershaw

Tog jmsmall@...
Tue Jul 4 20:24:24 CEST 2000

I was just listening to the R4 Feedback interview with Andy Parfitt
again - key quote "our schedule is stuffed". This of course coming from
the man who personally stuffed up the schedules himself, so he ought to
know...

I quite like Gilles Peterson in a certain frame of mind, it'll be
interesting to see what he plays next week. I don't think we can expect
a straight copy of Peterson's own shows, at least I hope he does a
little more than that.

"Later on we're gonna be dropping a nice little seven incher from
Melt-Banana...... [very long pause] ... grrreat"

Stig