[peel] Peel On Holiday

Ed Blackmore edblackmore@...
Tue Jul 4 01:57:42 CEST 2000

> When Peel goes on holiday next week he's to be replaced by
> ... wait for it... Gilles Peterson
>
> Yes its coffee table jazz and early nights all round folks!

It's kind of nice, I can plan something else to do, and not miss
Peely. I'm going to do a full week at my old boarding school
gardening/general working. Pay off a bit of my student overdraft!

Yeah, it would have been an excellent opportunity to get Kershaw some
"prime time" air play! I wonder who would have been scheduled if Andy
was still with R1? Surely they wouldn't have still given Giles
Peterson all three nights?

Ed
Ed Blackmore, 2nd Year Computation UMIST