No subject

Aidan Warner aidan@...
Mon Jan 31 23:19:39 CET 2000

On 31 Jan 2000 22:00:25 -0000, sircussalot wrote:

> Much as i love peel,am i the only one who does not find his
> CONSTANT on-air mistakes funny or in the least bit endearing?
> I just find them annoying!I mean,how hard can it be to be a DJ?
> answer=not very.

There are harder jobs, but everyone's fallible, from experience I know
it's very easy to become distracted while presenting a radio show,
especially if you're enjoying the music. John doesn't pretend to have a
flashy show with a zillion trendy jingles all stylishly mixed into the
records, if he did, then mucking up might be something to worry about.
But really, there aren't all that many mistakes, and I don't think it's
anything to get annoyed about, there are much more annoying things on
Radio One. If you're that easily annoyed, maybe you should take to
pre-Peel yoga to calm yourself :)

take care,

Aidan

----
http://www.obscurity.freeserve.co.uk | Please visit http://www.thehungersite.com
Campaign for Unmetered Telecommunications: http://www.unmetered.org.uk

"Pat was wondering if he could put his massive tool in my box"
     - Mrs Doyle, "Father Ted"