No subject

sircussalot@... sircussalot@...
Mon Jan 31 23:00:25 CET 2000

Much as i love peel,am i the only one who does not find his
CONSTANT on-air mistakes funny or in the least bit endearing?
I just find them annoying!I mean,how hard can it be to be a DJ?
answer=not very.Plus that festive 50 nonsense,was so boring I
honestly fell asleep several times during its predictable run.
Maybe it was fun the first year he did it ,but that was a long
time ago.Oh and please feel free to hurl zealot style insults
my way because i am obviously out of order to even think of
critisising John Peel,........right?Although i say these (true)
things about the show,it is still the best radio show going.

                bye all, sircussalot@...