All time FF

tim.whitehouse tim.whitehouse@...
Thu Jan 27 00:59:03 CET 2000

> 4) My next 2 point may cancel each other out.
>    a)I don't mean to be patronising but generally the younger listeners
>      may have a limited view ie. have less of a selection(haven't heard
>      much of the earlier stuff)

Yer definitely. I did say in my vote that Im 16 so feel free to ignore me.
But that would probably spoil the point. I would think most Peel listeners
are in their 20s. I only know one other person who listens.
Anyway I voted for one from Nirvana, Joy Division and the Velvet
Underground. The Nirvana one didnt get in! Other two did. Isn't anyone else
bored of SLTS and nevermind. In Utero is far far superior in my mind. Yer
anyway back to age I won't have heard all those Fall sessions or Captain
Beefheart but do make an effort to listen to some older music.