Voting for John Peel's Festive 50s

Aidan Warner aidan@...
Sun Jan 23 01:37:16 CET 2000

On 22 Jan 2000 23:37:38 -0000, ijgrieve wrote:

> 3 YOU EAT ONE LOUSY FOOT AND YOU'RE A CANNIBAL Spray

> Track #3 was one of my favourites I've ever
> heard on John Peel, so I voted for that even
> though I knew that it hadn't a chance of
> getting in really. I thought it was really good
> and original and more should have been made of it.

Someone else, fantastic. I admit I didn't vote in the Festive 50, but
around the place I have bits of paper with track names jotted down, that
I fully intend to go and find one day, and your #3 is one of those bits
of paper, so to speak. I know nothing about the band at all... is there time
for another play of this track, and some band info, Mr Peel?

Aidan, who probably missed the show where John went into loads of detail
about the nand and played loads of their tracks...

----
My webshite: http://www.obscurity.freeserve.co.uk
Campaign for Unmetered Telecomms: http://www.unmetered.org.uk
Please visit: http://www.thehungersite.com

"Out of all the people out there you'd like to have sex with,
how many would you like to have a coffee with?" - Jonathan Creek