Digest Number 163/Festive 50s

tim.whitehouse tim.whitehouse@...
Fri Jan 21 20:20:38 CET 2000

> Anarchy in the UK, Love Will tear Us Apart, Atmosphere, Blue Monday,
Teenage
> Kicks, Smells Like Teen Spirit, White Man in Hammersmith Palais, Eat yself
> Fitter, Song 2 and There is a Light that Never Goes Out...

Song 2 IS Smells like teen spirit!

I suppose I am also guilty of the 'token' track theory. I voted more for my
3 favourite bands than songs. I just voted for the song by the band that I
thought others were likely to go for. Like someone said if your favourite
song ever is some obscure Pavement B-Side its almost a wasted vote.

tim