me

john.peel@... john.peel@...
Thu Jan 20 12:17:12 CET 2000

I've only just discovered this page - thanks to Conor Beattie for that - and thought I should say something. The only stuff I've read so far seemed to be complaining about the contents of the all-time Festive 50. Festive 50s are usually a source of some distress to me because they are innately conservative - there's never any reggae, very litle dance related stuff or much other than cutewhite kids strumming guitars - and the all-time festive 50 is just plain dull - but it is the choice of listeners and not my choice, so talk of there being, say, a token sex pistols track seems to have missed the point rather. Anyway, I've got to go and get some hen food from old Newton so I'll disappear now. Took me quite a while to gain access to this site, I want you to know, but I'll reappear and try to address some of the barmier issues raised. Hope you'll be with me tonight, my angels.  John Peel