ATFF

leigh.maude@... leigh.maude@...
Fri Jan 14 12:53:58 CET 2000

We'll I had Debaser down as a possible No.1 or at least a guaranteed top tenner. No 30? Well, I'd have to disagree with John's view that the list is too predictable, but then again The Smiths and Joy Division/New Order have had 10 or so tracks each in the FF before now and The Smiths haven't appeared in the ATFF at all yet! It could mean both dominating the top 20 which would be a bit much even if you are a fan of those bands. In which case I can see his point about 'white boys with guitars'. I'm recording it on MD and have managed to get it all so far but we'll see how bored I get staying in. Still, my post-christmas/ny bank account seems to like it!

I'm still after the '99 FF top 14 on MD if anyone's got it. Stuart M, let me know if you got my mail and reckon you could do us an MD sometime.

Thanks,

Leigh